Places to go to get tax forms:

State:Colorado Department of Revenue,
or Colorado Department of Revenue Building at
1375 Sherman St.
(between 13th and 14th on Sherman).

US: IRS webpage
1999 Broadway
Denver, CO 80202
(303) 446-1675
Monday-Friday - 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.

Places for tax help:

For the Elderly

For General Assistance.

I.R.S. Taxpayer Advocate Service: Call 303-603-4600 in the Denver area
or 1-877-777-4778 elsewhere.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License